Authorization to provide services by a competent authority under PSD2
Valid PSD2-compliant QWAC containing registration information, including the role of TPP (ETSI TS 119 495 v1.3.2). The QWAC publisher must be in the EU list of trusted providers: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tl-browser/#/.
- Account servicing (PSP_AS);
- Payment initiation (PSP_PI);
- Account information (PSP_AI);
- Issuing of card-based payment instruments (PSP_IC)
QWAC roles corresponding to the registration required for the respective API:
|Account Information Service Provider - AISP
|Payment Initiation Service Provider - PISP
|Payment Instrument Issuing Service Provider - PIISP
- Registration of the TPP application in the Developer API portal of DSK Bank - done independently by the TPP.
- Client ID
- Client secret
- public key of the QWAC
- Subscription to the production API - authorized by an employee of DSK Bank after completing the checks for fulfillment of all legal requirements.
- oAuth2 Access token, separate for each API - client of the bank who gives a consent to TPP-APP to access their accounts with the corresponding API - as a result TPP receives an Access token.
- Consent for API AIS - The client chooses how and with which accounts TPP-APP can work and gives a consent to TPP-APP to request different information for those accounts for a period (max 90 days) of time.
- Available accounts for API PIS for the PSD2 channel - the client chooses which accounts can be accessed by the TPP-APP.
- Account for availability of funds for API COF - the client gives consent for an account for which TPP-APP can receive confirmation/rejection for the availability of a certain amount.
Adding a TPP application for production environment
The TPP-APP owner finds the API and chooses it:
The TPP-APP owner subscribes to the API:
- Clicks on the SUBSCRIBE button
- Selects the Application for which the subscription will apply
- Confirms with the button SUBSCRIBE
- A message for the submitted request displays on the screen
- The TPP-APP owner sends the public key of the QWAC via email
- If any additional information is needed it will be communicated via email
- The TPP-APP owner will receive information for the approval